For me, work wise, the summer 2013 is not over yet. Just came by to show you some pictures of my summer. As you may have noticed no new posts almost all summer long. I’ve been busy outdoor and indoor. My summer 2013 was and still is great in a way of outdoor activities, sunbathing, building my cottage and ho’oponopono. I’ve made some big progress as far as Agoraphobia is in question, amazing steps that I was working on for a long time now, but it was worth waiting – got out of my neighbourhood and went – oh, no, not went but traveled around my city – yesssssss. Yes travel is the right word after what I’ve been trough with agoraphobia, what I’m doing now is traveling.
Heaven in Belgrade
Muahaaa and shine like the star.
4 Responses to Summer 2013
- Nourish your nails – Nivea Body Creme
- No use in trying to change others, you are the centre of your Universe
- Magic of Life – why we need self-help work
- Money and success – But I need money for that
- Happy Easter and your personal resurrection
- Fellini or Kusturica – you pick!
- The Jesus Prayer
- Pink – True Love ft. Lily Allen
- Abraham Hicks – Stop comparing yourself to others – be yourself
- Summer 2013